(Ideal nutrition for marine eco-systems and a general STIMULANT for all plants)
Natural Sea Weed Extract
- supplies over 62 chelated micro- and macro-nutrients
- contains nitrogen, phosphorous, potassium, calcium, magnesium, sodium, iron, zinc, manganese, copper, selenium, iodine, etc…
- nutrients are held in organic molecules - hence readily available for the plants - natural chelation
- contains natural stickers, hormones, amino acids, vitamins, proteins and rich sea minerals important for the growth and development of marine plants and corals
- natural source of plant biostimulants / plant hormones like cytokinins, indoles, auxins and gibberellins
- cytokinin present in high concentrations induces root growth, cell development and cell elongation and promotes stress toleranceseaweed extract contains antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral, antiprotozoal & anthelmintic properties
- tannin polyphenols have antibacterial actions
- contains alginates & carrageenan extracts
for hydroponics: 10 ml per 100 litres of nutrient solution once a week.
for soil application: 10 ml per 100 litres of water in drip/flood/hand application / week
for foliar application: Measure and pour 10 ml of “Tomatone” into a cup and stir it with a little water. Then dilute it to make up to the required volume of water.
Add a drop of baby shampoo (which acts as a good sticking agent) and spray on the foliage (after sunset) as shown below. Always keep the solution refrigerated.
The performance of LUSHGro-Marine is enhanced when mixed with other LUSHGro Nutrients @ 50:50 V/V
For more information on the nutrition, click here.